Isn’t it funny how something so simple can have such a large impact on our bodies and overall health? Simple is usually best, but it is our human nature to overlook what is simple and search for something so much more complex.
Today I want to share with you 5 reasons why (and not just because the weather is warming up) adding a lemon to your water can do more than just hydrate you but maintain the overall wellness of your body.
- Lemon is alkalizing helping to balance your ph levels. (Disease thrives in an acidic environment so alkalizing foods are especially good).
- Lemon juice hydrates your body.
- It’s high in vitamin C, calcium, magnesium, potassium and much more.
- Lemon water in the morning kick starts your metabolism, digestive
- Lemon juice is antibacterial, antiviral, and immune boosting.
Leave a comment below and let me know what you think of this simple tip and will you be applying it.
Thank you for stopping by and see you next week!